Monday, January 14, 2013

Really, I have resolutions...

For the first time in a long time, I have New Year Resolutions!  Actually, it is a list of things that I will do to stave off depression...  WHICH IS THE SAME THING!

Here is my list, in no particular order:

  1. Shower, Daily:  This might not seem like a big deal, but when you are depressed, it is. 
  2. Shave:  It makes difference in how you feel if you are clean shaven, I feel.
  3. Work out, Daily:  Again, nothing new here.
  4. Sleep more:  There are many out there that might look at this and be like, REALLY?!  Yes, really.  For really-really.  I am a chronic under-sleeper.  I usually go on about 4 to 6 hours a night.  Not healthy.
  5. Clean:  Yeah, I know.  I already clean a lot.  But it is only surface stuff.  Things get piled about like they do when you have 3 kids and a job and a half.
  6. Make lists and DO THEM!:  Check!  No really.  To get stuff done, do lists.  That is is the way of the world.
  7. Get caught up with gym paperwork:  Bane of my existence but only because I let it.
There it is.  My get out of depression list.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment